Golf Course Management

MAY 2016

Golf Course Management magazine is dedicated to advancing the golf course superintendent profession and helping GCSAA members achieve career success.

Issue link: http://gcmdigital.gcsaa.org/i/669007

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 66 of 157

DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES AT TIMES, NITROGEN ( ) AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BEST PALS. WE'RE TIGHT. NITROGEN VOLATEX PREVENTS: VOLATILIZATION DENITRIFICATION LEACHING SO MAX INTRODUCED TO VOLATEX, AN EXPERT IN HELPING TO PROTECT AGAINST THESE PROBLEMS. BUT RECENTLY WE WENT THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH. WAS COMING AND GOING FREQUENTLY. HE BECAME DISTANT. IT WAS LIKE HE WAS VANISHING INTO THIN AIR. I WAS WORRIED I WAS LOSING . MY SUPER, MAX, WAS WORRIED TOO, AND HE DIAGNOSED THE ISSUE. AND HIS BUDDIES HAD PROBLEMS WITH VOLATIZING, DENITRIFYING AND LEACHING. M U P E R M A X S W R R T H E D I A G N O S E D T H E S A N D H I S B U D D I E S H A D R O L E W I T H V O I N G D E R Y N G E A C H I N NITROGEN VOLATEX SAVED AND HIS BUDDIES FROM THEIR PROBLEMS, AND IN TURN MAX IS SAVING TIME AND EXPENSES... ...NOW WE'RE BACK TO BEING BEST PALS AGAIN! NITROGEN Visit Floratine.com, or call 901.853.2898 to find the Floratine distributor in your region. GET MORE OUT OF NITROGEN APPLICATIONS Volatex ™ urease inhibitor is a dry, soluble additive ideal for enhancing any urea or UAN solutions to prevent nitrogen loss and gain the fexibility needed to manage or reduce application rates, saving time and expense – all while ensuring nitrogen availability for turf uptake. BENEFITS: PROTECTS AGAINST NITROGEN LOSS THROUGH VOLATILIZATION REDUCES LEACHING; KEEPING NITROGEN AVAILABLE IN THE PLANT'S ROOT ZONE STOPS DENITRIFICATION BY PREVENTING NITRATES FROM CONVERTING TO GASEOUS FORMS DELIVERS RAPID GREEN-UP AND SUSTAINED LONGEVITY © 2015 FLORATINE "Thanks Max!"

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Golf Course Management - MAY 2016