Golf Course Management

GCM_SEP2016

Golf Course Management magazine is dedicated to advancing the golf course superintendent profession and helping GCSAA members achieve career success.

Issue link: http://gcmdigital.gcsaa.org/i/717852

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 126 of 127

THE POWER OF Smithco Star Command and Smithco Star Command " '' The Star Command saved us money by reducing overlap and labor costs. We'll never go back to standard rate controllers. Adam Bagwell; Crane Creek CC, Boise, ID Projected Annual Savings on $50k Chemical Budget Low Speed Over Application Overspray Savings Overlap Savings Total Potential (up to) $1,250 (up to) $12,500 (up to) $1,250 (up to) $1,250 (up to) $12,500 (up to) $1,250 $15,000 The Star Command is the only GPS-guided sprayer tested by superintendents for over 4 years on golf courses. Start with the industries finest sprayers, i Start with the industries finest sprayers, h Start with the industries finest sprayers, h Start with the industries finest sprayers, i Start with the industries finest sprayers, d Start with the industries finest sprayers, i Start with the industries finest sprayers, fi Start with the industries finest sprayers, factory fitted with the Capstan ® SharpShooter ® and the SharpShooter Electronic Control. Experience ANY application rate from 4.0 gal per 1000 sq ft, ANY operating speed from 2-10 mph, ANY pressure necessary to control drift. AUTOMATICALLY. The Raven Envizio Pro he Raven Envizio Pro ® GPS monitor shows a map of the application as it is being created created by the GPS-guided sprayer's individual nozzles. by the GPS-guided sprayer's individual nozzles.

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Golf Course Management - GCM_SEP2016