Golf Course Management

SEP 2015

Golf Course Management magazine is dedicated to advancing the golf course superintendent profession and helping GCSAA members achieve career success.

Issue link: http://gcmdigital.gcsaa.org/i/561122

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 110 of 125

Produced by Presented by Presented by "The best golf course superintendents are the obscure guys. You know they work hard, they have limited resources, they produce unbelievable products and may never get the recognition because nobody knows them. That doesn't diminish the fact that they're the best superintendents in America." MATT SHAFFER Director of Golf Course Operations, Merion Golf Club "I appreciate learning from them how to treat people. At the end of the day that's what this is about. I can know as much as I possibly can about agronomics and turf and golf business, but if I can't create a culture that people enjoy working in, it's all for naught. " JIM NEDROW Golf Course Superintendent, Indian Creek Golf Course "I think honesty and integrity, the willingness to share and taking time for people (make a great mentor)." BOB FARREN Director of Golf Course and Grounds Operations, Pinehurst Resort WATCH. LISTEN. LE ARN. GCSAA.TV/Mentor

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Golf Course Management - SEP 2015